After 27 free issues of Vertical Life, we’ve now produced our first regular print issue of the magazine, which has just started hitting shelves/mailboxes this week. Get your hands on it while it’s hot).
Where can your grubby hands on a copy?
You can go for convenience-plus home, set-and-forget home delivery of each edition by buying a regular subscription to the magazine here. It’ll land in your mailbox once a quarter with all the words and pictures of Oz climbing plus you get the warm glow from keeping the magazine alive.If you want to pick up single copies of the magazine you can head to one of our preferred stockists (see the list below).
Issue no. 28 is fresh, out and proud and packed with climbing goodness, including –
- Waxing on soloing and friendship and emergency toilet paper substitutes, Simon Bischoff is hilarious and insightful (this is one of our all-time favourite articles 🥰);
- Simon Madden goes climbing in Iran 🇮🇷;
- Alex Honnold talks about soloing, films and philanthropy 🎥;
- Rosie Hohnen & Anna-Veronique L’hoest brilliantly bumble their way up El Cap’s Nose 👃;
- Evan Campbell sniffs out sweet Victorian granite blocs at Mt Beckworth 💎;
- Amanda Watts looks at whether you should take supplement beta-alanine 👩🔬;
- Campbell Harrison has his eyes on the 2020 Tokyo Olympics 🏯;
- Andrea Hah’s surprise fourth trimester 👶;
- Duncan Brown on body positioning 🧗♀️;
- Niklas Wiechmann on setting and #gymlyfe, 🏋️♀️ and;
- Michael Meadows tracks the history of Aussies abroad 🦘.
Vertical Life – we are now a print mag you can hold in your hands! Subscribe now and get yours sent straight to you every quarter. Easy as.
Or if you aren’t a subscriber or you need to pick up an extra copy for your mates or your mum you can pick up new editions of Vertical Life from one of our preferred stockists. Subscriber, random reader, on-the-dunny page turner – we love youse all.
Unit 2. Building 2, 1 Dairy Road, Fyshwick
P: 02 6280 8830; E: firstname.lastname@example.org
Shop 7, 40-42 O’Riordan St, Alexandria
P: (02) 9051 2425; E: email@example.com
491 Kent Street Sydney/72 Archer Street Chatswood
P: 02 9264 5888 (Sydney), 02 9419 6955 (Chatswood)
Sydney Indoor Climbing Gym St Peters
4C/1-7 Unwins Bridge Road, St Peters
P: 02 9519 3325; E: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Edge Rock Climbing Centre
9/10 Hudson Avenue, Castle Hill, NSW 2154
P: 02 9899 8228; E: email@example.com
374 Little Bourke Street
P: 03 9600 0599; E: firstname.lastname@example.org
64A Johnston St, Collingwood VIC 3066
P: 03 8592 0115; E: email@example.com
Northside Boulders (Brunswick & Northcote)
329 Victoria Street, Brunswick / 109-113 Helen St, Northcote
38a Neale Street, Bendigo
P: 0427 418 886
The Rock Adventure Centre
Rear 403 Pakington Street, Newtown, Geelong
P: 03 5221 3101; E: firstname.lastname@example.org